International Tax Planning
Prior to any business transaction, a strategic advice is required in order to avoid any liability. At GLOBALYSIS clients benefit from tax effective structures that would enable the client to avoid possible tax liabilities.
Our Tax team can assist in the most complex cross border structures, working closely with lawyers and other professionals to achieve the most efficient result. We focus on our clients’ needs and objectives in order to provide practical solutions.
Our professionals have considerable experience in international tax planning emphasizing on corporate structuring, investment vehicles, intra-group tax planning, cross-border trading and trade finance transactions. GLOBALYSIS will address all tax, legal and accounting aspects surrounding a proposed structure and advice clients with the most efficient tax structure.
Our advice includes (but is not limited to):
- Structuring international investments and transactions
- Advice on existing or proposed structures
- Tax Aspects, Direct & indirect taxation
- Double Taxation Treaties and EU Directives
- Tax Reports, Opinions, Rulings
- Tax effective structures
- Negotiations with Tax Authorities
- Ensuring tax efficiency