Ship & Yacht Registration
GLOBALYSIS, undertakes all related procedures for the registration of ships and ship registry related transactions. Such undertakings include:
- Applications related to Registry transactions with regards to ships, small vessels, yachts etc.;
- Parallel (bareboat) registrations;
- Registration of shipping companies;
- Expert advice on ship registrations, transfer of ownership of vessels, change of vessel names, related searches etc.;
- Drafting and reviewing of agreements;
- Security and enforcement of mortgages;
- Advice on related company law and tax matters.
- Claims for loss or damage to cargo;
- Freight and off-hire disputes;
We are able to register, administer and manage both pleasure and commercial vessels in all major flag states. We are well known for our speed in registrations and cost efficiency. For more information on the countries we offer such services, please contact us via our contact form.
The following are some of the services we offer word-wide:
- Yacht registration in all major flag states;
- Radio, EPIRB and ComSat licensing and registration;
- Assistance with MCA coding for commercial registration;
- Assistance with surveying;
- Tax and VAT planning and advice;
- Marine insurance;
- Marine financing;
- Crew health insurance and payroll;
- Banking and card facilities;
- Legal advisory services.